Modern Mindfulness Classes
These six classes are designed to help you gain control over your day to day emotional states and quieten the mental chatter that often leads to stress, anxiety and illness. Each class is designed to build on the previous session – so it is important that you attend all six to gain the maximum benefit for yourself.
Price on request for group bookings
- Tuesday 14th Jan A brief Introduction to the unconscious – A short demonstration on the power of imagination. Setting a goal for the classes and a guided visualisation for clearing emotional baggage.
- Tuesday 28th Jan Gain Control – Creating a ‘Personal Power Anchor’ to help you relax and gain control of your feelings/reactions. How to use Laughter to transform your mood within minutes and a simple technique for expanding a good feeling into an amazing feeling.
- Tuesday 11th Feb Phobias and habits – A discussion about the nature of habits and patterns of behaviour. Group hypnosis session to help you overcome limiting or destructive behaviours and beliefs.
- Tuesday 25th Feb Mental Cleaning – exploring the power of forgiveness and love using the Hawaiian practice of Ho’oponopono. Simple exercises to help you feel calm and relaxed and sleep better.
- Tuesday 10th March Natural pain relief – group hypnosis session to help alleviate any useless and unnecessary physical and emotional pain. Self-hypnosis tools to reduce pain and anxiety.
- Tuesday 24th March Revisiting your 1st week goals – Exploring the previous 5 weeks methods and experiences. Creating a mental well-being plan for yourself.